2014年1月29日

Eighteen 18

Okay , something that i need to say is
"Happy Chinese New Year '
So , this year is two zero one four , and i'm officially eighteen
My birthday just past two days
Quite nice to say that i celebrated with all my lovely family
Cousin , aunt , uncle , and others ....
although it fell sad that i didn't celebrated with my good good friends
but anywhere , is okayy . Promise will celebrate together soon


ya , i am 18 , i am a free girl.
i can kick off the shackles and go about my life as my wish
i am not longer back to the school anymore .
and i get away from teachers and those rump bumpp bump
technically , people used to be happy when they get off the suck school life
but i think that physically we used to miss our own school life
those memories  , those funny motions , and etc etc ..
and i felt that maybe i just dun really so miss the school cause people had to look forward right?
you just cant keep re-memories all those things and stay in the same spot .

people in my age start to work when they graduated ..
and a few is going PLKN .
i feel so lucky that i no need to invovle myself in it
because i know i will definetely hate it .
I am too working as a kindergarten teacher .
i get paid , and this work is so fucking tire and hard
till this times , i realize how difficult my mum when working to get the salary
but sometimes , children does cute .
their act , naive and ignorant .. and they often make me laugh


There are so many things i wish to do in 18
get tattoos / piercing 
not have to listen to anyone
move if i want to
get a credit card
get my own cell phone plan
join some dancing class
join my art class
learn how to make up
get a boyfee
work as many hours as i want to
get a car
this is how a legal adult do , right ?
and......  this is what im thinking and maybe i just think
i didn't have to achieve it , because sometimes is just cant happen at all
Dream . !



I am a eighteen girl  . its time for me to get in a new college /uni
make some new friends , take some new action  and
try to enjoy it .
Sit alone in silence for at least ten minute every day
i always use this time to think , plan , reflect ,and dream .
you got to make some change because life is so impressive
i always talk to myself . what should a 18 girl be ?
will they take responsibility to their home
will they sleep until 12 o'clock for doing nothing ?
will they take a risk to achieve the dream that is so impossible
will they strong enough to get through all fucking shit


OOps , it is so much questions that a eighteen should carries about .
and i guess i will non stopping until i get my own answers


没有评论:

发表评论