2015年7月14日

Diary 15/7

It's been few days I didn't get a proper sleep since my class started
YUP, i'm already in degree, sem 1
I always expect these kind of days come faster becuz im gonna rot in ma own home


July is my favorite month this year.
I duno the reason, but it's just the feeling that I am so fascinating on it
A proper month and a proper things to do

I haven finish my assignment yet
There are so many things to work on
Drawing painting sketching drafting anywhere
kind of my stuff i used to do ,but no doubt
It's so fcking tire and stressing

I mean, It is just the first semester im taking
and how quick we get in the process so much faster than others
seniors advises -- all you got to do is
Drawing-- Redo --- drawing -- redo -- eat-- drawing
barely have the time to sleep

I feel so blessing
As I know, lecturers are not going to give us any tips ( not the exam)
Just the projects that they had told
how the instruction that need to follow, but is not kinda of that flow
There're just rotating from this angle to that angle
you need to be creative , Man

So, seniors always the best
they give us advise, bring us on
lead us to the way that it should be

trying to imagine that drawing four things with different techniques
choose one things that you mostly wanted
learn the element and principles in it and convey them to others object/things that got these
It it just toooooo heavy


still trying to adapt the new environment in here
everything is fine here
clean, beauty, quiet place that i'm staying
there is a serious problem in north wing --
less food stall and shop around the corner
you need to walk so much further to get those 'food'



I'm still in love with this course
although there are so many people complain about it
how hard it should be , how pressure it should be
but what i'm thinking is
gotta enjoy your years and stay and works and
those achievements are just gonna make you feel so satisfy
life is so short--------------- enjoys it while you still can





没有评论:

发表评论