2016年3月19日

Nonsense

Do.you ever feel those kind of nonsense things when you just don't want to get it
Its quite annoying and yet
You can't barely avoid it

Life is tough ,  it never been so easy though
Days after days,  tick tok tick tok
It's March,  already
Do things really change so easily?
That kind of easy that make some kind of relationship from the best ass to suck ass.

All I want to say is - fuxk off bad ass

I got a call
I heard something
And I start to think, do I really need to do this?
I'm not that person who give a fuxk to what I hate
I think this is my true personality that reflected in life
but there's is always another side that hidden inside - to tell you what you should/ have to  do

And this made my day suckks
My mood was gone
I'm struggling all over in my head
That is no win or lose , true or false

Hate is hate , like is like
No judge, no talk , no gossip,  be true
That's what I need or what I will do?

I hope I won't lost myself
I hope I won't be that person who follow what people think you should behave
I hope I insist my choice
I hope someone who really know me well
I hope I can be what I want to be
I hope I can do what I want to (although I really know that are not a best solution)

任性一会 又能怎样
如果生活不用考虑种种前因后果
那该有多好
想说就说 想骂就骂
不用那么幸苦 委屈自己
那多好 多好。

没有评论:

发表评论