2017年1月17日

BYE! 2016


Image result for QUOTE



It's already the third week of 2017
I'm still mingle around to find out what to write 
And yet to say 
Back to school for the second week 
It's brings me nothing but stress life that start to appear in my head


It's a New Year 
Everyone wish to have some resolution ? 
People say that a new year brings new luck and anything 
Lot of wishes and bucket lists bear in mind in every single person
I think 2017 will become a great year to me, I wish 
I wish the year that I turned 21 brings me laugh and joy 
Don't mind that comes with some tears 
because sometimes people go ups and downs 


2016 was a shitty year for me 
It came with a lot of problems, make people depressed 
Maybe it means nothing to someone but 
I think i have had it enough, Yeah glad that is passed

Do you ever have this thought in your mind 
Like every decision you had made was wrong 
And you think about the attitude you have towards people 
Sometimes you asked yourself, am I worth of these 
When you went through it
All the things you ever hold up before turns shit 
This kind of process just keep repeating 
So there's the question 
You'll keep pretending nothing is happen
but deep down you can't deny it slowly changed 
But why ? 
Why this is happening 


I went through some mind breaking today 
Well, i'm gonna say that 
I not that good person nor perfect one 
There's a lot of problems and questions in me 

It was just so reconciled 
At that moments, i just want my mind to break down
I don't give a damn shit, ok 
I hate those voice and I hate those 'treat'

And I want to say Shut up 

The world is so cruel 
It makes you to face the truth and 
One day you just need to get up and keep going 
Put down all those unwilling things 
Try to be a stronger person ?
And the times come, you need to move on 


Well well well, this is the final/last mistake to me 
Promise to myself 
See the right things with your eyes 
Hear the right things with your ears 
Try to be more confident to myself ? 
Deal ? deal 

Hey Girl 
just want to shout it loud 
be better and more than it 
you can do it , CHEERS 


And so, HAPPY NEW YEARS 


没有评论:

发表评论