2013年1月1日

Dear xxx :

I'm 17 . a form five student . All i want to say is : New year New life .
It's hard to believe , time really flues fast . Today is open school day
5 murni , my new class . i have new friend , and some old friend in ths class
I sit alone in this classs , this year .
Hmmm, it's a rare feeling . I feel uneasy . It has a empty space beside you
make you so scared . and
you dont even need to talk  . LIke , face a wall .
I'm sad , and a little bit mad . for the teacher , and my friend
I dont want to break up two of them . though we are closest
I think im a bad guy , although they are well-intentioned
I am very uncomfortable , today .
I feel like im lost to rely . someone had left me alone
i told my mum just now , she sad : slowly get used to
You get more attention . more independent , more hardworking
Did i really could handle it ?
I dun no
Maybe it's a chance for me .
Seize this opportunity , change it , and you be a more great girl .
One year , I really hope it gone fast .
All i need is . courage .



.

没有评论:

发表评论