2013年1月19日

A girl's Dream




The painter has the Universe in his/her mind and hands

When i was a kid , i start drawing , painting . 

If you ask me  , why you like to draw so much ? 
I really duno , i think i'll answer you about
I like Drawing , it means my life . when i have a pen in my hand 
my mind will start thinking and create much and much idea. 
And it is great . very great .
because , I do love it .


I'm in my own world , nobody will disturb you . 
What you need to do is , enjoy yourself in your art .
I believe in what i do and in my art or music ,
and in that respect you can call me that ,
I believe in what i'll do , i i'll say it out . 


I wish to be a designer , or an artist . 

I wonder to spent all my life in this regard . 
IT EASY TO SAY AND HARD TO DO IT 
For a 17 years old girl , thier future is very important .
And i've thought , I 'll be an architecture .SOON .
my mum had encourage me to do art . 
If i like to , she wont stop me .
and i really want it . 
But i not dare too , such annoying to myself . 


I admire those painters . 

They just like discard everything  , 
I dunno . what is their feeling ? 
It must be so great 
Maybe just have someone who never know what they are , 
but i think i get it . 
Cause i believe , Imagination rules the world . and myy world .


Everyone have their own pie in the sky . And i proud of mine . 


Because when you love something , 
you want to do it all the time, even is no one paying you for it 
At least that's how i felt about drawing.


Maybe , I'll be an artist ? Do I ? HAHA  

this such thing cannot be expected . But if in the future 
I really an artist , and i would say to myself .
You gain your world , and done your dream .




.

没有评论:

发表评论