2013年8月2日

Day by day

Hey guys , here I come 
After so many days or month , I probably think that should update my blog .

Okaysss , just a simple and short detail 
My school is having holidays , for about two weeks . It's the time to relax or you can say - its time for spm students to put on their effort . 
Countdown already had began since last week 
And 90 something days for spm 
30 something's days for trial spm

Pressure days from this moment . 


I plan that I should study hard for this two weeks and having on diet again cuz I realize I'm getting fat ! Lolz , maybe it's 

I do have many friends , normal friend , nice friends , real friends , best friends and' fake' friends . 
Appreciate what I have now , although it didn't sound like that 


These days , I always think of him 
Ya , probably is I miss him a lot when I heard someone talking about him again . We're not friend anymore , hmm I think is ? Almost one year , wish thing can go through more better than today . 

Stay calm , keep walking .


And , want to share some feelings that I love it so much at here . 
I got a brother which we call 'Kai' didi
In Cantonese  or Chinese .
I love depend on others when I truly think he/she is the one that I treat him like he did it for me too

He looks super cute in my eyes , although he like to argue with me , make fun and have some wierd attitude .
I think baby is a mindful man to girl/woman 
Today having dinner in Mami house 
I feel terrible touched when he act like that to me !!! How sweet and blessed.
Most important , I love them , very much 


Don't let it break you , whether  its hard or tough 

Miss my bro too , too many many many months didn't meet and I almost forget his pig face . Just hope he will take care of himself  , don't always get sick , and be happy always .


Lastly , for my family , my friends , my sweethearts , may god bless you . God  always in our heart .




没有评论:

发表评论