2013年8月3日

Lifeless

Ugh , Sunday is the day I like the most 
No tuition , no need wake up early 
And , no stress . 

Feel free to laugh at yourself , even you Do something that normally calls for embarrassment . 
Do you often think that you look quite idiot in front of others?  


Keep answering myself why and why 
Though I knew it won't have any result 


Next , starting my holiday and I prefer playing to studying all the times I stick with my lovely books 

Well , now I'm in the hair salon , accompany my mummy 
That's  a baby crying to her dad because she didn't want to cut her dumping hair haha 
And I not quite sure whether she is she/he . Lol

Do all the good you can by all the means you can ,
In all the way you can , in all the places you can 
At all the times you can,to all the people you can 
As long as you can ! 



没有评论:

发表评论