2013年9月13日

This is ... Life

Perfectly , things go through in what it supposed to be . 

I'm still in where I belong to , life goes on

Trial exam is finally really over . 
Feel like it is not important anymore ?
I just guess that , maybe ... Suppose .. Or .. Just need to let things go 

You messed up this time , you put more effort on it . So , this is the words I should remember it for the continuosly months . 
Hope it really works on me . 


Seriously , I knew my Chinese subject was out of title . Hopping that it will not that worst than I thought . Geeeeee


And , it's happy to say 
My own class graduation trip 
Was finally , completely settled . 
I knew how terrible the job was , 
And I knew I won't success it without my friends . They helped me a lot . Thanks so much .


Far and far , now we are discussing on our t-shirt ... Well , I guess I'll try my best to do it 
Just  dun really want the things happen again . Buzzz



Ahh , this few days, I'm watching the global we are married . 
Honestly , I like guigui and tachyeon , pretty love this couple . 
I was touched by tachyeon when that times he gave the proposal to guigui 
Tears drop !!!!! Romantic lah 
Althought I think he is not such enthusiasm at guigui , but I can feel how real is his smile whenever they were together . Guiiiiiguiiiii is the cutest lah...


Actually , I still have so much to type it out . Whenever I feel cold , I hope that someone will realize it . Not hoping your help or anyelse , just hope that someone could understand me . Say it out deep in my heart . 

Goodnight , world . Tomorow is the better day for me and for yours .





没有评论:

发表评论