2013年10月13日

Noted !

JUST BEFORE THE DAWN , WHEN THE LIGHT'S STILL GONE
SHINE SHINE YOUR WAY .


well , start my blog with the song lyrics .
shine your way - the croods
i guess is the most like song for me , these days
Because , when i feel like i mostly lost my way , i'll hear it .
It's a good guide . HA !


And , i wont update the blog today if someone don't rush me .
Feel so touch that you know somebody is concern about you |
and always follow your status .
LA..La..  and you know who am i talking about /


O)kay , start to write about my situation
arhg .... now the date is 10/13 already
time really make people anxious
MY spm is getting close and close ...
Finished my second trial exam \
i just taught that this exam really waste mt precious time .


Orz , this month i stop my data .
Maybe i think it could concentrate myself .
i think this really works , but less chat with bro and friends also /
but i determine myself? ?? LOL i will  open it again after spm


Next, my class is prepared the graduation performance
and i'm not taking apart .
the T-shirt , i guess we can't have it before the graduation days \
really feel sorry to this thing


So , after Spm what should i go for study ?
I have my own opinion .
what i persist is not study in UTAR
I knew many of them said that this is a very good campus
But , all i want is
get myself in a new enviroment .
New school , New place ,new friends .
errrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh , hopefully it wont screw up .


so , just skip other things . I will blog it again sooon

没有评论:

发表评论