2014年7月17日

In deep heart

Well, today I think maybe I have some mood to update my blog. It always start with So many minds in my head and it come out with just a little words. Gosh, Where are the words gone?? The very  first thing that I want to share is I found myself some special chareteristic
Number one - Every morning I woke up, I start with my blur face and kind of ignoring people who talk to me!  Hmm, I think is kind of,  like "起床气".
Number two - I'm not sure of that but I think is, But I just forget what is it. Lol, I Actually noted down But I just disappear. Fine, I will write it back when I rmb.

Actually, I would like to write down all the days passed and the things that happened since I got in my college. I guess is just too empty on the paper because I didn't have So much exited and memorable days to drop down.

I visited some of the bloggers today and I was amazed by their words and story??
personally ,I didn't join much events in high school cuz I'm kind of lazy pig. Rather watched novel or movie at home than being outside with some activity.
So, from now, I Hope I can take some effort and courage to participate some events in college, learn communicate and learn to smile. These are the goal I set to myself and ___________.

Okay, just a short update . Time to sleep

没有评论:

发表评论