2014年8月24日

Holidays in home

Erm .. peace night on Sunday. So now i'm having a short sem break after the final exam.
First week just passed like this , i'd done nothing but lying on bed watching my novel and drama all day and nights. I thought i might fully utilize mine holidays by doing some very interesting and meaningful things.
But the fact is, I'm not LOL (feel awkward for myself )

On the first day i back from Cheras, i opened my laptop and search some step by step about the comics.
I always want to learn exactly how the detail are going , and know more about drawing . I learned drawing at seven years old , and i stop it after one year. And i didnt have any chances again cuz high school life always so busy . Many tuitions need to attend and homeworks need to be done after school and these make me so lazy to ( you knew ) . When i in uni , I think maybe there are some society that can join but until now i still not sure where is it . My friends told me our first semester/ first year no need to join any society / activities . Because of this , i think maybe i can learn myself on internet, and it is more effectiveness. Nowadays, social media and network are so familiar and general , we can download anythings from www without wasting any money . How convenient right ?

21 August 2014 is qiqi's birthday. To be honest, I almost forget her birthday . (feel so so so sorry ah TT)
At first, we decide to go out dating and celebrate together with her, (i am super free although they are in school ) but in the end she got tuition class and can't skip it cuz she ald skip last week . so we decided to celebrate on the following day .

 going to see ' LUCY'

 Happy Birthday To You


After finish our dinner (forget the restaurant)


Since when i didn't upload any photos ?? LOL i feel like very long long time ago . Very miss that moment we talking loudly , shout crazy ,and smile happily , we asked each others how our life going  how your study in kl and have you make new friends yet ? kind of this . we always talk some stupid things and doesn't matter where we are . People always talk about the best  friends you met in the entire life is at high school . I always think that is true . No matter how best buddy you met in college life , you always think nothing can overcome this friendship . Of cuz lah , they are so sampat. how could i forget them ?? haha . And this is the first time i celebrated qiqi's birthday (she is kind of that dizzy girl )


well , my final exam i think i had try my best , just the last paper / I think it is suck cuz i'd done a terrible mistake. Anyway just hope i wont take too low marks in that paper . Good luck ! god bless us 

没有评论:

发表评论