2015年3月2日

2015 first post

So,  I had change my background of my blog yesterday?  I guess.  Make it simple and clean.
Since When my favourite colour had changed from purple pink to white and black?  I had no idea.
But, red is the one that attract me the most. No doubt

Erm,  I just want to say that, I'm officially nineteen.
Clap clap for Myself,  big girl already. As normal, am not very excited for my birthday that day But I get some surprise from my friends. Touched and touched.  Feeling blessed that having such gang of friends with you guys and importantly, My family!
I got a big Beauty cake from mama. And some painting equipment from sister.  ~~~~ words can't described how I felt.

Had one week  holiday becuz of Chinese new year, did not enjoy it very well.  Lol.
Got midterm exam When back from home and now I am burning midnight oil to finish all those  subjects.  And ya,  This is my last semester of foundation and I got two months holidays. So we already start planning where we want to go, what place are better and which one is more interesting.  Hope I got a memorable days with my friends before we separate apart.! 

In 2015, I think I got many things to do.  Seriously
When you are getting older, you'll become mature and you want more and more.  So I am
Not going to chase those comic / novels again because you need to blow your mind and study all those words that irritating you.  Actually I don't like history nor psychology and even oral communication.  They just, not interesting at all.
I'm really feel grateful to my bro that always cheer me up and send those gambateh words that write from his friends, haha. It look stupid but quiet touched

Am keep remember that my relative always ask me whether I got a boyfriend ald or not?  The answer is : Noooo. Hahahaa.
Well, the things I want to say is,, I Still haven meet someone that very attract me a lot? Cuz I'm very picky in This stuff????  Okay, no answer and dunwan to know.  Friends are all getting in relationship and they're just gonna ask you:  eh ting, Still didn't have boyfriend yet?  So old le loh
I just feel.  ...... and really duno how to say, hahaha
I know When it is time,  it will come . No need so harsh and im just gonna enjoy This moment,  single time anyway.

Totally want to slim all the day and my mind is bursting. Am i a optimiatic or pessimistic?

Ps:  During sembreak,  I want to find a job and experience what is the feeling of being working with outsiders.  Blush blush, I totally lazy to But everyone need to try new things not?  Convince myself ing lol.  Byeeee. Love ya

没有评论:

发表评论