2015年4月16日

Say hello to my holiday

Say Hi again..  I'm finally back from my busy uni life and homework + exam.

So Today, I'd finish my final exam and starting my holidays ~~~ been busy packing all the stuff and clothes into my luggage because I ammmm gonna move out from my hostel.
It's been a year, If I say that not gonna miss here - This is all just a lie, Haha.  I miss all those things that happened here, people I met, days we been through, and how we talk east talk west about everything. There're all just so sweet and memorable.

I'm Still bother about where should I stay When I move to north wings.  *sigh*
Apparently, I want to live outside becuz it's more free and more cheap than hostel ever again. No lie ** But in the other side, I struggle a lot and I feel like Maybe hostel is more suitable for me?  No idea
My mum is the one who completely dislike, reject, and donwan me to stay outside.  Too many reasons that make me feel like
* Maybe I shouldn't stay outside ,should stay in hostel *  am completely compelled

I want to make my own choice, you know. Those kind of things.  When you make a decision, sure that you hope your closely  one will stand by your side and gib you any advice you need .

These things just not gonna happen on me ..

I know my family just worry about me , they want me to be safe, stay away from dangerous.
But i just cant stop thinking that, why wont you just let me try for one time? Maybe that will be fine, everything is just be alright  . No robbery, no rappers, no pick pocket . I'll make sure to keep myself safe

Anyway, yeah ! Everything will be OK
Mum always the best, mum always correct  haha
She gb the best thing for me . Not for own sake

And how's my life going , i think there was something came up without my consciousness.
It's been a messy and busy month.
No phone, no call, no text , just photo !

没有评论:

发表评论