2015年6月13日

Dairy 13-6







It's 6pm already. I need to finish this before going out having dinner with family again.
So, I have to tell that mine June holiday was/is really suck. At all
Like, really suck it, oh gosh!
You know, I've planned all these things and they normally don't go the way you think
I get hives in the very first day of June with my period
they came together and totally freak me off
I rather have pain than the itchy feeling but the worst is they both just exist
count for today, it's ald 13 days.
I know it sounds crazy but yeah, a person (me) get hives for almost two weeks
My family keep saying that : Are you an abnormal people? bcuz you look like soo weak
I have no idea .
New scars are everywhere on my body   *sigh*
My face looks pale But it's disappointed that I din slim down
Girls always want to get as skinny as they can 
Hahaha 





HMm, i heard someone  talked about how distance kills a  relationship 
They said timing is crucial, is that real or what 
Things often get messed up, time gets messed up.
You meet someone and you both are good together 
Someone comes along but This someone is never meant for you, like never meant to be with you
Its totally falls to fate and destiny 
Well, this is definitely what I'm thinking only 
Whether is true or not,  there is no offense 
I know a couple, they have been together for almost seven years 
But it ends up as break up 
The girl met another guy and they are going to step into marriage 
Like hey, although they been tgt for so long but he is not her true love?  I guess 





You really like him or her, but you know you both will never be together 
It doesn't mean that you don't like him or her 
it doesn't mean that the  love between you two is not strong enough to break through obstacle 
Hmm, it just doesn't work This way 
I know I'm probably too young to say all about this 
I'm still confuse 
I just wish I'm Lucky enough to share about the love of my life one day 


没有评论:

发表评论