2015年8月11日

2015/8/12

Gosh.... see the clock on the table and i was like
I still can't sleep .
the clock is ticking , and so am I
they are sleeping soundly , and so am I sitting here writing my blog

I do feel fear sometimes
when it came around over the midnight
likes it popping and beating in your minOd
reminding you  some things that you never want to recall agn

I got my time twisted
work at night and sleep at morning
My time was full with assignment , model, and drawing
It's pretty sure what i'm enjoying what i'm doing
but sometimes, i'm still doubting whether
am I choosing the right path

Am I suppose to be here
for anything that happen now
Im doubting, questioning and scared
sometimes.

That feeling just like a flash light
It appears at a moment and it disappear very soon

People need to be strong, tough enough
That's what im thinking all the time
think and Do is a different things
It's easy to think and it's hard to perceive

Don't ever beat by the failure
be tough enough to stand up and said
I'm still fine, I'm still ok to keep going

so awkward to be so encouraging haha
I think is time for the bed time.

see ya,
xxx

没有评论:

发表评论