2015年9月11日

Diary : 11/9

How y'all doing ?
Erg ...... Ugh...... owhhhhhhh
Okayyyyyy, just some times to warm up
before really writing any nonsense words here
I just noticed there are so many drafts that I'd in my blog
some with meaning and some - meaningless


when you try to write somethings, it takes time
what you gonna to say , you write it down
and then you delete and retype and delete and retype...
that's what im doing right now
I always got so many things to tell
I feel like I need to tell someone what i'm thinking, what i'm feeling ?
I was like: maybe i should tell them/him/her
Why shouldn't I ?
and when the time that I wanna split it out
and I was like :::  SHit ... why am i suppose to tell others about my feeling ?
I rather be keeping it inside than spoke to someone - even the closest


Well , I spoke to her sometimes. or (often)
I feel secure when beside her and the most important thing is
I feel warm and happiness
It's just too normal to be with her
spending times with someone you really trust or love or like
just likes spending the whole entire times within
and you doesn't care how's the times going


So, I want to blog about my August since it is Sep now
I stumbled across my old pictures
There are full with memories and joyful
I could see my smiling face all over the pictures
 i was shocked and i was like:
How could you possible act like this, smile like this and pass through these days like this

I got a bunch of lovely classmates
they come from different places but all full with one desperate heart
It feels really amazing how we are going through with a same path
and how lucky we are to meet each others
i called these as fate

No matter how hard things gonna be
erm, just keep doing  what you do
I oweys think shitty things when im doing nothing
It's a bad habit
but this is who i am right ?
there is no hundred percent people in this world
so why cant you be proud of what you are ?
These things make what you really are
your own personality
Hundred percent original


Kekekekekekeke
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm talking (typing) too much
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
i gone through shitty things these daysssssssssssss
but i guess dah over
Those shiiiiityyyy things make you more tougher than before
more stronger? Hmm
I miss my mum
so suddenly \
and i guess she miss me more than that
I'm home
it feels really good



love ya
xxx


没有评论:

发表评论