2016年1月15日

Hate is love whatever oh

Everything is fine.  People is fine,  things are fine,  just me was  not me again

Recently I realised how important money is
Oh, you can't get what you need without money
You can't buy what you should have
You can't think of something that might be  your favourite one?

I got my salary on last day of two thousand zero five
Maybe some one will have an image of me like
I'm the one who don't even care and use it without hesitation 
but I do admit, sometimes I am
But I had try to learn, to control my limit as I'm studying at kl
It is a temptaness for me

And I got to know
How hard and tire to work 24/7 to get these salary in a month
Barely wanna die right , huhhhhh

Since you can't get what you want, and why you don't push it harder

Now I am, started my semester two and here I am
Busy preparing everything for my assignment every night or midnight
Life is so so so like every seconds you got to live it with ur heartbeat that is beating fascinating until the end of it

Boom away all the unhappiness
Swap away all the sadness
Curved out all the tiredness
Plug in all the craziness

I cried today
When I'm ready for my damn first time presentation
Uhhuhhh. You know that
Tears drop over again when the pain just came soooo suddenly
Fuvk offff. Cheers
I hate it
nothing to blame but am gonna leave this alone
Maybe some day it will stop these crazy acting
And I'm waiting for this day
Ohnana

And I got to say
Eveytimes I cried and I got my mum in my head
and so did dad
this is weird famIly bonding
I miss you dad, do you?
May God bless us each day
when we wake up from bed

Love ya. Xxx

没有评论:

发表评论